ENSET LLC and Don State Technical University offer “Theoretical and practical rotors balancing” training. The course of 22 hours is developed for all those who want to get both theoretical knowledge on balancing of the rotor systems and practical experience of work with the balancing equipment. For the training we use equipment produced by ENSET. After the course the trainees get a completion certificate.
- Theoretical basis of unbalanced rotor mechanics, rotor balancing.
- Rotor; unbalance, its reasons and types; inertia axis, unbalance, modelling of unbalance types; local unbalances; main vector and couple unbalance; two types of rotor unbalance models.
- Equivalent transformations of unbalance; planes of measurement and correction of rotor unbalance; methods for determination of rotor unbalance, balancing.
- Classification of rotors by design features and specifics of their balancing.
- Technical means of balancing. New generation of balancing equipment: operational principles and design of balancing machines and devices.
- Practical tasks.
- Requirements to balancing in technical documentation to the machines.
- Design and operational principle of the new generation balancing machine.
- Single-plane and two-plane balancing of parts on machines.
- Rotor balancing locally by means of a machine.
You can get additional information and enroll for the course: “Theoretical and practical rotors balancing”
Get a consultation